CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Caramel Apple Cider cupcakes

Ok. I may have used a Guiada recipe for pineapple upside down mini Bundt cakes and just changed some things.

What you need:
box of white cake mix
can of apple pie filling
3 egg whites
1/2c brown sugar
2tbs butter
2/3 cup each of water, oil and caramel apple cider
2tbs caramel apple cider.

heat oven to 350*
in a pan cook apples, 2tbs cider, butter and brown sugar. cook long enough that its easy to mush the apples and it starts to get thick. Maybe 10 minutes. Stirring occasionally and mashing the apples.

In a bowl combine the remaining ingredients. When apples are done fold them into the batter. Spoon in and bake 16-18 minutes.

For the icing, I used. the cinnamon cream cheese from my other post. You don't need much bc the cupcakes are sweeeeeeet!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

1 comments:

Meghan

I expect these at my house. STAT!

Post a Comment